Frequently Asked Questions
1. When does the Promotion start?
- 1.1. 15 July 2019
2. When does the Promotion end?
2.1. 8 July 2020
3. Are there any limitations to entering this promotion?
- Be at least 18 years or older and have a valid identity number or passport number;
- Have purchased and paid in full for a flight in during the promotional period.
- This promotion includes individual, all third party flights booked and group bookings.
- This promotion excludes staff bookings and infants.
4. What do I have to do to participate in this promotion?
- Purchase and pay in full for any Mango flight within the Promotional Period.
5. How to redeem your voucher?
- Participants who meet the qualifying promotional criteria will receive an SMS or email, in the name of the traveller where correct traveller details have been provided, with a unique code 24 hours after a booking is paid, which must be entered on www.gorewards-flymango.com in order to access the rewards platform.
6. May I enter more than once?
- Participants are encouraged to purchase multiple flights to increase the value of their reward. Each flight purchased will qualify participants for 3 rewards.
7. What do I qualify for?
- Days Out
8. Can I exchange my reward for an alternative one?
- All rewards are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-refundable for cash or flights.
9. Are there any restrictions once a reward has been received?
- Participants can select up to three (3) rewards of their choice to the total value of R2000 for each flight purchased. Rewards will be sent via SMS once selected on the micro-site.
- All rewards must be selected by the 31 July 2020.
- There are six (6) categories to choose from, however the participant may only select a combination of three (3) rewards and choose 1 reward per category with a combined value up to R2000.
10. What is TLC Marketing’s working hours?
- 08h30 – 16h30 weekdays (Monday to Friday) – excludes Saturdays and Sundays and public holidays
12. Contact number?
- 011 676 7771
13. How do I redeem the Nu Metro voucher?
14. How do I redeem the Gadget Shop voucher?
- Visit www.thegadgetshop.co.za
- Add selected items to cart and insert your voucher code (received via sms) to redeem the discount on your purchase.
- Voucher code may only be used once per transaction.
- For full terms and conditions, refer to the website
15. How do I redeem the La Vitas Spa voucher?
- Customers may only make use of one voucher code per treatment.
- The La Vita Spas voucher is not transferrable nor may be exchanged for cash.
- The La Vita Spas voucher is valid for one month from date of receipt.
- Customers need to pre-book prior to their appointment and arrive 30mins before treatment.
- Full payment needs to be settled before or on the day of treatment.
- Offer is valid at La Vita Spas from Monday to Friday during operating hours.
- Please refer to www.lavitaspas.com for full T’s and C’s.
- Voucher applies to any 50min or more treatment.
- Voucher does not apply to specials, waxing treatments, packages and product purchases.
16. How do I redeem the Mangwanani spa voucher?
To book your treatment call Mangwanani on 086 0550055 and quote voucher (received via sms)
- Bookings must be made and paid for prior to arrival
- Offer is available from 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020
- R250 Voucher is redeemable on Standard Packages and 60 minute or more Individual Treatments only and exclude Products & Special Offers.
- The above vouchers are not redeemable on any special offers
- Package Vouchers cannot be used for payment
- All of the above are subject to availability
- Offers not available at Mangwanani Beverly Hills and Mangwanani Palazzo
- Mangwanani has a strict no refunds policy
- Cancellation of bookings or no show will result in a 100% forfeit of the full booking value
- Rescheduling 5 days before your booking will carry a 10% administration fee which is payable when rescheduling
- Rescheduling 3 days before your booking will carry a 25% administration fee which is payable when rescheduling
- Rescheduling within 3 days of your booking will result in 100% forfeit of the booking value
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offers
- Vouchers cannot be purchased for special offers
- Offer not applicable for existing bookings
- Not applicable for groups of more than 10
- Customers may only make use of one voucher code per treatment.
- Voucher is valid for one month from date of receipt
- Please refer to https://www.mangwanani.co.za/for full T’s and C’s.
17. How do I redeem the Shoprite/Checkers voucher?
To Redeem your Sports Ticket
- Visit your nearest Shoprite or Checkers Money Market Computicket kiosk.
- Select the local match.
- Present your wicode received via sms upon payment.
- Refer to online.computicket.com for full T&Cs
18. How do I redeem the Dining voucher?
To activate your 2 for 1 Dining Membership call 086 114 3643 and quote your voucher code (received via sms)
- 2 For 1 Dining is valid for the period that the campaign runs, and you are entitled to the benefit from the day your membership is activated, subject to you meeting the qualifying criteria.
- Purchase 1 meal and get R100 of the second meal.
- The discount is applicable to main meals only.
- You benefit from GoRhino /Go-Dining every day, subject to prior booking and confirmation of booking.
- The member is entitled to dine up to 3 times per day provided it is not at the same restuarant within a 24 hour period.
- This offer may exclude Public Holidays and other Special Occasion days such as Valentines, Father’s and or Mother’s Day but not limited to these.
- You are required to contact the GoRhino /Go-Dining concierge 24 hours prior to redeeming the 2 for 1 Dining deal.
- Some restaurants do require an extended booking notice. Discounts will not be granted if insufficient notice is given. All bookings must be done up to 24 hours in advance.
- Should you wish to cancel or reschedule a booking please contact the GoRhino concierge 6 to 8 hours prior to your original booking time.
- Present your GoRhino booking confirmation upfront to qualify for your discount.
- The list of participating Dining places remains subject to change. An updated list of dining places will also be available at any given point upon request and will be available on the Go-Dining website – www.go-dining.co.za
- Participating GoRhino restaurant venues reserve the right to vary prices, times and offer availability (e.g. public holidays).
- Prices (if any) and information presented are valid at the time of going to press and could be subject to change. Any updates will be available on the website. The Promoter, its agents or distributors reserves the right to withdraw or amend any details and/or offers.
- In the event that a restaurant is closed, we will not be able to make a reservation at that required restaurant.
- In the event that the restaurant is fully booked, we will not be able to make a reservation at the required restaurant.
- In the event that the restaurant is booked out for a private event, we will not be able to make a reservation at the required restaurant.
- The GoRhino concierge desk will offer alternate restaurants of the same statue within the same region of the initial required restaurant for the customer’s consideration.
- Refer to www.go-dining.co.za for full T&Cs.
19. How do I redeem the Edgars, Jet, CNA voucher?
- Upon payment, present the digital voucher code any Edgars, Jet, CNA store nationwide to redeem the discount.
- Vouchers are valid for 1 month from receipt.
- Vouchers are valid in South Africa only.
- Vouchers may not be used together with any promotion, sale or special offer.
- Valid against regular priced merchandise only.
- Vouchers cannot be used to purchase airtime, data, gift cards, cosmetics or to pay your account.
- Vouchers cannot be used to purchase cellular products (handsets) Laptops, Printers, Digital Devices, Gaming Consoles, Software or Gaming Accessories.
- Physical or sms vouchers must be produced in store to qualify.
- Vouchers are not valid for online purchases.
- Only one voucher may be redeemed per transaction.
- Vouchers may only be redeemed once.
- No change will be given against any discount vouchers.
- Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash equivalent
- Vouchers may not be used on returned items
- Vouchers are in English to facilitate ease of use at tills.
20. How do I redeem the Acrobranch Adventure Park voucher?
To book your Days Out experience at Acrobranch present your Voucher at thevenue.
- Customers may only make use of one voucher code per entry.
- Acrobranch Adventure Park voucher is not transferrable nor may be exchanged for cash.
- Voucher is valid for one month from date of receipt.
- Customers may not enter Acrobranch Adventure Park with alcoholic beverages or other food and drinks.
- Offer is subject to availability and weather dependent and valid at Acrobranch Adventure Park from Wednesday to Saturday and Public/School Holidays during operating hours 08:00 to 17:00
- Please refer to website for full T&Cs
21. How do I redeem the Endless Holiday voucher?
For your online booking visit www.endlessholidays.co.za insert your voucher code (received via sms) then complete your desired location and preferred dates and submit your booking request.
Refer to www.endlessholidays.co.za for full T&Cs.
22. How do I redeem the Planet Fitness voucher?
- Only valid to people over the age of 18 years old.
- Only one promo can be used per person per 12 months.
- Must be a South African citizen.
- Proof of identification (ID, Driver’s license/ Passport) needs to be presented on redemption.
- Not valid for current members or previous members with outstanding fees.
- Cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Promo does not run in conjunction with other campaigns.